Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In Other News...

I am currently developing a rather large zit on the right-center of my forehead. The hot, humid summer is prime growing season for these things - they seem to grow in little nurseries along my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I've got some Noxema that I pat on to try and clean things up. But it's a routine ordeal that I've become accustomed to.

In other news, I recently went to the "Hoop City Jazz & Art Festival" at Riverfront Park, in Springfield, MA. You can check out my photos and short video here at my newest local weblog, The Springfield Intruder.

And then there's the Intruder's News Roundup for this past week that you can check out right here. The big news: Springfield, MA, did not win the Simpsons Video Contest. We came in 4th.

*

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger sojourner said...

Bill, did you know that Noxema was so-named because it claimed to "knock out" eczema? Some trivia for the day.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Bill Dusty said...

I did not know that. Now I do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home