Wednesday, June 27, 2007

O'Brien Clip on Devine & Dusty

While attending the campaign kick-off of Springfield City Council candidate Karen Powell last week, Tommy Devine and myself found ourselves the target of "Bax & O'Brien" co-host John O'Brien's good natured barbs. It was all in light-hearted fun, of course. After all, if you can't kid around in a friendly environment, then when can you goof around?

You can listen to a sound clip HERE.

And just for the record: I do not do 1-900 numbers. I go to the Mardi Gras!

I'm going to get you, John O'Brien.

*

In other news...

While walking along Central Street (Spfld) a few days back, a young girl passed me one of those little "praise the Lord" pamphlets that religious fanatics think will make us see the Light. This one was actually disguised as a miniature comic book.


Inside, the comic warned me that the the Bible says, "the wages of sin is death," and that this death "is HELL!" - with the word "hell" being decorated with little flames.

I was unimpressed, however. But at least I took the time to snap a photo of it.

*

And last but certainly not least, I have a brand-new weblog by the spiffy name of "The Springfield Intruder". You can check it out HERE. The SI is pretty much more of the same ol' crap I write, only instead of divying it up between the New England Rogue Journal and this weblog, I'm putting all my Springfield stuff at the Intruder.

~ ~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home