Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Brother Gerry Appears on "Peoples Court"

Finally, somebody in the Dusty family gets his 15 minutes of fame!

On Wednesday, June 13th, 2007, my brother Gerry made his appearance on TV's "People's Court". He was the plaintiff in a case about a non-payment/partial payment of a bill for service.

Unfortunately, I missed it the show.

I waited all day for his episode to come on. There were three "People's Court" editions on that day - one at 11:00am, one 2:00pm, and another 3:00pm. And as fate would have it, the show segment he appeared on was the 3:00pm edition, which is about the same time I start my shift at the place that pays my mortgage. Just my luck.

Fortunately, my best buddy, Tony Danenza, commandeered my digital camera and snapped a bunch of photos for me in my absence. Thanks, Tony! You can check them out below.

Oh, yeah..... Gerry lost his case. Oh well. I still love ya, bro!











Tough luck, Man!


~ ~


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home