Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Make me a Dusty Bill

Every once in a while, I do a Google search of my name (hey, nothing wrong with a little ego check). My intent is to check out who has linked to my various websites. But on rare occasions I sometimes find things such as this drink recipe, below. Now, I'm not a liquor drinker, so I'll probably never make it. But I just might print out several thousand of these recipes and pass them out to a bunch of bartenders. You never know, if the drink catches on, that could be my side door to local fame! Then again, people are confused enough by my name, already (Dusty is my last name, folks). This might just make matters even more difficult!

Dusty Bill Drink Recipe

Ingredients
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Brandy
1/2 oz Apple Brandy
1 1/2 oz Canadian Whiskey
1/2 tsp Superfine Sugar


Directions
Combine whisky, Applejack brandy, brandy, lemon juice and sugar in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and strain into an old-fashioned glass almost filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, and serve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home