Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Green Latern (yawn..)

How boring. I took this "Which Superhero Are You?" test, and it turns out that I'm NOT Superman, I'm NOT Batman, and I'm NOT Captain America. Hell, I'm not even Robin. (I would have settled for Underdog if they had him in the lineup.)

No, I'm Green Latern.

WTF? One of the few comicbooks I never read as a kid. I even thought he sucked on "Justice League of America."

"Look Mr. Mayor! Springfield is saved!! It's..... the Green Lantern!"

Unbelievable.

(see my results, below)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your results: You are Green Lantern

Green Lantern
70%
Superman
60%
Hulk
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Robin
45%
The Flash
45%
Batman
40%
Catwoman
40%
Iron Man
40%
Supergirl
33%
Wonder Woman
33%
Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


* *

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bill Dusty said...

Yeah, the "strong will power" and good imagination things are accurate. The "hot-headed" is actually pretty iffy - I may come out that way online at times, but in "real life" I'm actually pretty reserved and polite. Believe it or not, one of my main criticisms from my friends is that I'm *too* nice!

And I suppose the results could have been worse. I could have come up as being "Wonder Woman"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home