Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dwarf Seeks Justice for Being Feared

Can't blame someone for being frightened of you, can you?

Apparently you can, according to Ethan Wade, a dwarf who ventured into a McDonald's to get some grub and struck fear into the heart of a counter clerk. Another employee explained to Wade that the frightened server had a fear of little people. Said Wade in the FoxNews article: "The [frightened] employee had stated to her, 'Imagine if you saw a snake or a spider, how would you respond?' And that employee said she understood that. And I said, 'That's unbelievable. I am a human being.'"

"You can't have a phobia of a person," said Wade in the story. "I'm a human being. You can't have that type of phobia."

Oh really, Wade? How about if you were a gay little person?


* *

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger barbuster said...

Get your story right
http://www.wyff4.com/news/15705309/detail.html

Wade said he has no intention of filing s lawsuit. He said he is working with an attorney because he wants to go through all the right channels to make sure McDonald's will be sure their workers receive disability awareness training

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Bill Dusty said...

This.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341949,00.html
.... is the article I referred to. Wade filed a complaint and sought out an attorney. People go to attornies for legal redress, not psychological comforting.

Mark my words, if McDonalds doesn't comply with Wade's "expectations", there *will* be a lawsuit - I don't care what he says now.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Barbuster! You douche.

hahaha

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, Wanna bet he won't sue? Seems to me he's looking out for the next little person that comes in and with all the blogs, and websites that have posted this McDonald's seems to me paying attention.

You can mark my words, he won't sue.

I wanted to make sure this got posted b/c you are wrong and I want it out there.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Bill Dusty said...

Well, if McDonalds addresses his concerns to his satisfaction, then he won't sue. I think I said that. Yeah, I did - in the first comment I made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home